Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Melbourne Cup fashion highlight

I enjoyed watching all the fabulous and stylish ladies at the Melburne Cup today. I loved this colourful pom-pom fascinator which reminded me of Sonia Rykiel's pompom head piece, love those great neck details too!
What a show-stopper! This fascinator is a piece of art!
Jennifer Hawkins and Rebecca Judd both looking fabulous as always!
This is my favourite fascinator, so glamorous!
Designers from Sass and Bide are also looking oh-so stylish!
J Alexander was there too, although his outfit looks like his daily look!
I think the worst dressed was Brynne Edelsten... Hmm, her dress looked like my mom's swinsuit in the 70's? It was indeed an exiting day watching the racing although we lost our bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews